Lately, I have been pondering striking a large volume of work from my game. This is for a number of reasons.
1. Adding a Level System for monsters, allowing them to scale to the party level.
2. The revamping/replacing a key item crafting system.
3. Revising various event handling issues.
4. Adding more choices and the appropriate results.
5. Raising the level cap from 30 to 60, as well as adding/expanding classes to cover this new expanse.
Although this will require a significant amount of work, I will maintain a backup of my previous work, as well as using a copy of said project as a framework to build the revisions on.