Catasrophe!

So, my plan for today was to put my nose to the grindstone, and really work on hammering out some new content for my beta testers (although, they seem to be more like alpha testers, but that’s not the point). As I proceeded to boot up RPG Maker, I received a simple error message, but one I knew how to work around.

After implementing said work around, I tried booting RPG Maker a second time, only to be greeted by another error message. So, I did what anyone would do, look up a solution. Much to my dismay, there was no slick workaround for this error, which resulted in me losing a significant chunk of data. Because of this, and a few other circumstances, I will be forced into another rewriting phase. Sadly, this one will be more than a simple revision, but a ground-up restart of this project.

Given my busy schedule as of late, it remains to be seen when I will be able to put in some serious time into this project, I can only hope that it will not be another failed idea.

Here’s hoping…

Advertisements

One comment on “Catasrophe!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s